New Features & Enhancements
New Troubleshooting Tools for IPsec Sites: We added more supportability tools in the Cato Management Application to help troubleshoot IPsec connection issues.
- Traffic Capture (PCAP): Download a PCAP file from the PoP to analyze tunnel control traffic
- Timeline Logs File: Download a CSV file from the PoP to view the tunnel control logs
- Reset Tunnel: Triggers the PoP to reset the tunnel
Allocate Static IP Addresses to SDP Users: Over the next few weeks, we will gradually release the ability to allocate a fixed static IP address to SDP users to reserve the same IP address for them. The default behavior is to allocate SDP users an IP address from the remote access dynamic IP range that you define.
- Manage static IP addresses for SDP users in the new IP Allocation Policy screen
- Supported for all Client platforms
Cato SDP Client Releases
iOS Client v5.1.1: We are planning for iOS Client v5.1.1 to be available for download from the App Store by June 12th, 2023. This version contains bug fixes and enhancements including:
Resolved an issue where some SDP users couldn’t upload large files when the Client was connected to the Cato Cloud