Configure the Socket WAN interface bandwidth setting according to the terms of Cato site license. For example, if the site license is for 100Mbps, configure each link (upstream and downstream) as 100Mbps.
If the Cato site license has a higher bandwidth value than the ISP link bandwidth, set each link’s bandwidth according to the ISP bandwidth. For more about Cato site licenses, see Working with Cato License Types.
Note: For sites with multiple links, follow the procedure below for each link.
To update the Socket WAN interface bandwidth:
- From the navigation menu, select Network > Sites, and select the site.
- From the navigation menu, select Site Configuration > Socket.
- Select the Socket Interface.
The Edit Socket Interface panel opens.
- In Bandwidth, enter the new Downstream Mbps and Upstream Mbps values.
- Click Apply, and then click Save.