This article will explain the steps required to view the allocated DHCP host entries in both the Cato Management Application and the local SocketUI.
Note: Please be aware that the number of DHCP hosts displayed may differ between the SocketUI and the Cato Management Application
Cato Management Application
To view the allocated DHCP addresses and hosts within the Cato Management Application, please conduct the following steps:
1) Navigate to the 'Network > Sites' page within the management application, and select a specific site.
2) Verify that you have a DHCP range configured in the 'Site Configuration > Networks' window
3) Return to the 'Site Monitoring -> New Known Hosts (Should replace the old one soon)' window.
4) The assigned hosts and their allocated IP addresses, MAC addresses, and more are displayed in this widget.
It is also possible to view the DHCP entries on the webpage of the Socket UI. These are addresses which
1) Open your browser and connect your Socket. This can be achieved by either going to the Primary IP address of the Socket or by using the 'Remote Socket WebUI' function. More information regarding accessing the WebUI can be found here.
2) On the main page (titled Monitor), you will be able to see the DHCP Server Entries at the bottom of the page.