Note: The Cato Cloud only supports IPv4 addresses.
The scope of this document is to discuss the prerequisites for Sockets to connect to the Cato Cloud.
To securely connect and access resources on your private network behind the Cato Cloud, please ensure that the your networking devices and firewalls meet these requirements:
- These ports are open on firewalls
- UDP port 53
- UDP port 443
- TCP port 443
- Device can resolve the URLs below
Note: If this URL is unreachable, then use the actual IP address (see Resolving Issues with LDAP Sync, you must be logged in to the Cato Knowledge Base to view this article).
For Sockets running firmware v11.x and earlier, they must be able to resolve these domains:
- TLS inspection and security checks are disabled for the Socket IP
- Sockets use ICMP packets for Last Mile Monitoring data
- NTP is used for time synchronization