New Features & Enhancements
- New UI for Cato Management Application: We’ve updated the Cato Management Application to the cool new branding.
Cato Client Releases
- Windows VPN Client:
- Windows Beta program: We highly recommend that administrators get new features for the Windows VPN clients at the earliest opportunity. Read more.
- iOS VPN Clients: iOS Cato Client version 2.4.0 is now available in the App store.
- Configure VPN Office Mode: You can configure the behavior of a VPN client when it is behind a Cato Socket site. Read more.
- Santiago, Chile: A new Cato PoP will shortly become available in Santiago.
- Milan, Italy: A new Cato PoP will shortly become available in Milan.
- IPS Signatures:
- PUP - QScan (Rogue AV) (New)
- PUP - Juzi (New)
- PUP – CrossRider (New)
- Malware – Occamy (New)
- Application Database:
- Winmx (New)
- Gquic (new)
- Swarm protocol (Enhancement)
- WeChat (Enhancement)
- HTTPS Hostname Verification: Fixed validation for client certificates to prevent man-in-the-middle attacks. For customers that enabled TLS Inspection to block Untrusted Server Certifications, may see more block and prompt messages.
Support Tickets Resolved
- #11252, #19754, #22657, #22813, #22974, #23266, #23289
Please sign in to leave a comment.