New Features & Enhancements
- New Ordered Firewall:
- The new unified firewall uses ordered rules including: access, applications, and URLs. It also lets you create custom global categories and generate events for allowed traffic.
- Watch the video tutorial, and read about: the WAN Firewall, the Internet Firewall, and the migration process.
- When you are ready to migrate to the new ordered firewalls, contact Cato Tech Support.
- Enhanced Connection Resiliency: Infrastructure enhancement for Cato PoPs to better manage long connections (such as VoIP and backups) and provide resiliency for last-mile or Socket issues.
- New Redirect Block/Prompt Web Pages: We’ve updated to the block and prompt web pages to the new branding.
Cato Client Releases
- Android VPN Client: In the next few days, the newest version of the Android VPN client (126.96.36.199) will be available in the Google Play store and includes support for Single Sign-on (SSO) authentication.
- Manila, Philippines: A new Cato PoP will shortly become available in Manila.
- IPS Signatures:
- Malware – Smoke Loader (New)
- Malware – Black Squid (New)
- Malware – Ice Fog (New)
- IOA – Jenkins (New)
- PuP – Hoho Search (New)
- Application Database:
- Psiphon (Enhancement)
- Microsoft Office (Enhancement)
Support Tickets Resolved
- #22657, #2327, #23614, #23616, #23977, #24130, #24326, #24657