New Features & Enhancements
- Added Support for AWS IPsec IKEv2: Cato now supports IPsec IKEv2 connections for AWS sites.
- Tunnel Stability Enhancement: Seamless failover when traffic moves from the active to the passive tunnel. Supported with Socket version 8.0 and higher.
- Cato Cloud Enhanced Resiliency: Improved the network resiliency for traffic flows during PoP maintenance.
- New IPsec Preset for Cato Management Application: IPsec sites now include presets for IKEv2 Connection Type (Configuration > Sites > General).
- Detroit (Michigan), USA: A new Cato PoP is now available in Detroit.
- Paris, France: An enhanced PoP will very shortly become available in Paris, and then it will be completely integrated into the Cato Networks ASN.
- Boston (Massachusetts), USA: An enhanced PoP will shortly become available in Boston, and then it will be completely integrated into the Cato Networks ASN.
Support Tickets Resolved
- #37245, #37310, #38365, #38492, #38569, #38664, #38703, #39023, #39063, #39074, #39087, #39139, #39221