New Features & Enhancements
- Clientless Remote Access: During the week of May 11th, Cato is introducing the SDP portal to provide clientless secure remote access to corporate applications. Read more.
- Granular permissions to control access to SDP applications
- Azure SSO and Cato VPN user authentication methods for SDP portal and applications
- All application traffic is inspected by the Cato security stack
- Preferred PoP Location Settings for Sites: For Socket sites, you can now configure the primary and secondary preferred PoP locations that each site connects to. By default, the PoPs are selected automatically according to the Cato algorithm. Read more.
- Supported on Sockets version 7.0 and higher.
- Enhancements for Event Discovery: We added these new features to Cato analytics and Event Discovery (Analytics > Event Discovery). Read more.
- Event Discovery now shows events for security incidents for the MDR (Managed Detection and Response) customers
- Ignored BGP routes generate events
- Generate events for all anti-malware scans: infected and safe files
- Boston, USA: An enhanced PoP is now available in Boston, and it is completely integrated into the Cato Networks ASN.
- Taipei, Taiwan: A new Cato PoP will shortly become available in Taipei.
- IPS Signatures:
- Malware – Nemty (New)
- Application Database:
- Google Translate (New)
- Amazon WorkSpaces (Enhancement)
- Core Fuze Meeting (Enhancement)
Knowledge Base Updates
- Exporting Events Using Cato’s Log Exporter
- Upgrading Cato Windows VPN Client
- Troubleshooting Cato Windows VPN Client Installation Issues
- Best Practices for TLS Inspection
Support Tickets Resolved
- #35736, #36558, #36718, #38740, #39328, #39452, #39664, #40472
Please sign in to leave a comment.