New Features & Enhancements
- Explicit Content Policy: When the Explicit Content Policy is enabled, the appropriate SafeSearch settings for the Google, Bing, or YouTube search engine are applied to the search results. Read more.
- Enhanced Reporting for Remote Port Forwarding: Over the next two weeks, we will gradually release a new enhancement for Remote Port Forwarding (RPF) (Configuration > Global Settings > Remote Port Forwarding) that includes:
- New RPF events and Event Discovery preset
- Bug fixes for email alerts
Cato Client Releases
- Windows VPN Client: During the week of June 29th, a new Beta version of the Windows VPN Client v4.4 will be available. Contact Support to enable the following Beta Client features for your account:
- Use a registration code to provision VPN users
- Manage the Client upgrade policy
- Bug fixes
We highly recommend that administrators join the Beta program and get new features for the Windows Clients at the earliest opportunity. Read more.
- Houston (Texas), USA: A new Cato PoP will shortly become available in Houston.
- Lima, Peru: A new Cato PoP will shortly become available in Lima.
- IPS Signatures:
- IOA – FTP Brute Force (Enhancement)
- CVE-2016-10372 (New)
- Malware - ExtraPulsar (New)
- Application Database:
- Amazon Workspaces (Enhancement)
- Fuze (Enhancement)
Support Tickets Resolved
- #38398, #41193, #42706, #42118, #42966, #42991, #43159, #43178, #43344, #43550, #43651, #43859, #43952, #44058
Please sign in to leave a comment.