Cato Client Releases
- Windows VPN Client 4.4: Version 4.4 is planned to be available to download from MyVPN during the week of July 19th. Users will be notified of the new version during the week of July 26th. This version includes:
- Windows Upgrade Policy: In addition to the current Windows upgrade policy with Client notifications, we also support:
- Automatic Silent Upgrade - Client automatically upgrades to new versions without notifications for the end-users. This is the default Windows upgrade policy.
- Managed Upgrade - Admins control all upgrades from an MDM, without notifications for the end-users.
- New User Provisioning Method: This new method uses registration codes to simplify the provisioning process for new VPN users. Each user registers the Cato Client with a unique one-time code, and they don’t need to log in to the MyVPN user portal.
Cato Support Announcement
Cato Networks is changing how customers open Support tickets - starting in January 2021, you will open tickets directly from the Knowledge Base portal. Read more.
- Osaka, Japan: A new Cato PoP will shortly become available in Osaka.
- Shenzen, China: A new Cato PoP will shortly become available in Shenzen.
- IPS Signatures:
- IoA - Non-persistent XSS attempt (Enhancement)
- CVE-2020-1206 (New)
- Malware - MyKings (New)
- Application Database:
- Kaspersky KSN (Enhancement)
- Webex (Enhancement)
- DTLS (Enhancement)
- Fuze (Enhancement)
- DCE/RPC (Enhancement)
- WinRM (New)
- PIA - Private Internet Access (New)
Support Tickets Resolved
- #41261, #41301, #42966, #43893, #43975, #44062, #44231, #44317, #44323, #44401, #44456, #44560, #45076, #45225, #45344, #44554, #44862, #45115, #45451, #45563
Please sign in to leave a comment.