- Off-Cloud Traffic as a Transport: You can configure a network rule to route specific traffic using an encrypted DTLS tunnel over the Internet (off-cloud) instead of over the Cato Cloud. Cato supports active/active and active/passive configurations for the off-cloud traffic. Read more.
- New vSocket Support for VMware ESXi: The ESXi vSocket lets you install Socket functionality on an ESXi VM and benefit from enhancements including: resiliency to the Cato Cloud, better recovery, analytics and troubleshooting options. Read more.
- Clientless Access Application Enhancements:
- New security feature that lets you configure the application base path and prevent access from outside of this path.
- You can now define the host address for Clientless Access applications with the hostname in addition to the IP address.
- Configure the application header to let users connect to a server using a host name that’s different from the application URL.
- Enhancement to Topology Window for Office Mode Users: The Topology window now only shows remote VPN users, and excludes users that are connected with office mode.
Cato Client Releases
- Windows VPN Client 4.4: During the week of August 24th, users will be notified of the newest Windows Client, version 4.4. This version includes support for these features:
Cato PoP Announcement
- No PoP announcements for week 34.
- IPS Signatures:
- IOA - SSH Brute Force (Enhancement)
- IOA - RDP Brute Force (Enhancement)
- IOA - HTTP/S Brute Force (Enhancement)
- IOA - LDAP SearchFor Users With Password Never Expires (New)
- IOA - LDAP SearchFor Admin Users (New)
- IOA - LDAP SearchFor Users With CIO In Group Name (New)
- IOA - LDAP SearchFor All Windows 10 computers (New)
- IOA - LDAP SearchFor All Domain Users (New)
- IOA - LDAP SearchFor All Domain Controllers (New)
- IOA - LDAP SearchFor All Exchange Servers (New)
- IOA - LDAP SearchFor All Domain Groups (New)
- IOA - LDAP SearchFor All Windows 2000 Computers (New)
- IOA - LDAP SearchFor All Windows XP Computers (New)
- IOA - LDAP SearchFor All Computers With Kerberos Pre-Authentication Disabled (New)
- Application Database:
- DocuSign (New)
- SSH (Enhancement)
Knowledge Base Updates
- We made some enhancements to the Knowledge Base:
- New items for the home page: Recent Articles, and Troubleshooting articles
- You can also use the Follow feature for specific articles or an entire section
- Understanding the Release Cycle for the Cato Windows Client
- #42946, #43529, #44629, #44631, #45339, #45346, #45448, #46132, #46328, #46442, #47572, #47847, #48087, #48150, #48302, #48316, #48543, #49093