- Security Enhancement for TLS Inspection: To improve Internet security, starting on September 27th we are removing Amazon S3 from the list of predefined Trusted Destinations. This means that for accounts that have TLS Inspection (Configuration > Global Settings > TLS Inspection) enabled, Cato will start inspecting Amazon S3 traffic.
- For sites and applications that use certificate pinning, manually add Amazon S3 as a Trusted Destination. Read more.
- Enhancement to Event Discovery with ISP Data: Events now include the ISP name. Read more.
- Update to Cato SDP Licenses: We are simplifying the SDP licenses, and a single license now covers all the main pricing regions: NAM, Europe, APJ and ANZ.
Cato Client Releases
- Windows VPN Client 4.4: On September 6th, a notification is sent to users for the newest Windows Client, version 4.4. This version includes:
Cato PoP Announcement
- Shenzen, China: A new Cato PoP is now available in Shenzen
- Application Database:
- Skype (Enhancement)
- Zoom (Enhancement)
- UniVOIP (New)
Knowledge Base Updates
- How to Implement Cato vSocket in Azure Multiple VNets Environment
- How to Implemet Cato vSocket in AWS Multiple VPCs Environment
- #46427, #47371, #47571, #48340, #48542, #49725, #49094, #50947
Please sign in to leave a comment.