This article explains the Cato Networks Support policy for accessing and running API calls.
Supported API Issues
These are issues related to the API that are supported by the Cato Support team:
- Connectivity errors with API calls to the Cato API server
- Query and syntax are correct, but returns incorrect data (not related to API scripts and coding)
- Feature requests for additional API parameters.
Unsupported API Issues
These are issues related to the API that are NOT supported by the Cato Support team:
- Questions related to API scripts and coding
- Creating and customizing API queries
- Integrating the Cato API with third-party and proprietary software and frameworks
For questions relating to unsupported API issues, please contact email@example.com.
Please sign in to leave a comment.