AccountSnapshot > Sites
The SiteSnapshot field contains data related to one or more sites in the account.
The SiteSnapshot fields contain data for sites and their links. Use the IDs argument to specify which sites are included in the query.
These are the details that the SiteSnapshot fields can return for the query:
- id - site ID
- connectivityStatus - connectivity to the Cato Cloud (array with nested fields)
- operationalStatus - status for a site or VPN user (array with nested fields)
- lastConnected - timestamp for when the site connected to the PoP
- connectedSince - time that the site is continuously connected to the PoP
- popName - name of the PoP that the site is connected to
- devices - data related to the Sockets for a site (array with nested fields)
- metrics - real-time (based on the last 30 seconds) traffic metrics and data for sites (array with nested fields)
- info - general real-time information about the site (array with nested fields)
- hostCount - number of hosts connected to a site
The ID field shows the unique site internal ID for the account, this value isn't shown in the Cato Management Application.
The Site > connectivityStatus field shows the connectivity for a site:
- connected to the Cato Cloud
- disconnected from the Cato Cloud
The Site > operationalStatus field shows the site status:
- active - passing traffic
- disabled - disabled in the Cato Management Application
- locked - license has expired for this site and you can't configure it
- new - after you create the site before it is connected to the Cato Cloud
- pending_user_configuration - not relevant for sites
- pending_mfa_configuration - not relevant for sites
- pending_code_generation - not relevant for sites
The lastConnected field shows the timestamp that shows the last time that the site connected to the PoP in the Cato Cloud. This data is generally used for a site that is disconnected from the Cato Cloud.
The connectedSince field shows the total amount of time that the site is connected to the PoP.
The popName field shows the name of the PoP that the site is connected to.
The DeviceSnapshot field shows contains data related to the Socket for the site (or both Sockets for high availability).
For more about the DeviceSnapshot field for AccountSnapshot, see Cato API - AccountSnapshot > Sites > Devices.
The Metrics field shows the real-time traffic analytics for the site. These are the site data that you can see:
- duration - total amount of time for the site data
- granularity - duration in seconds for a single metrics bucket
- bytesDownstream - total downstream traffic (from the Cato Cloud to the site)
- bytesUpstream - total upstream traffic (from the site to the Cato Cloud)
- bytesTotal - total traffic for the site
- lostDownstream - number of packets lost for downstream traffic
- lostDownstreamPcnt - percent of packets lost for downstream traffic
- lostUpstream - number of packets lost for upstream traffic
- lostUpstreamPcnt - percent of packets lost for upstream traffic
- packetsDownstream - total downstream packets
- packetsUpstream - total upstream packets
- jitterUptstream - jitter for upstream traffic (difference in time delay in milliseconds (ms) between data packets)
- jitterDownstream - jitter for downstream traffic (difference in time delay in milliseconds (ms) between data packets)
- packetsDiscardedDownstream - total packets discarded for downstream traffic
- packetsDiscardedUpstream - total packets discarded for upstream traffic
- rtt - round-trip time from the site to the Cato Cloud
The SiteInfo fields show real-time data about sites similar to the Site > General window in the Cato Management Application. For more about SiteInfo, see the explanation for Cato API - AccountMetrics > Sites > SiteInfo.
The hostCount field shows the number of hosts that are currently connected to the site, similar to the Topology window in the Cato Management Application.
SiteSnapshot IDs Argument
Enter the site IDs for the data that the query returns.