AccountSnapshot > Sites > Devices
This articles explains the SiteSnapshot > Site> Devices fields and data related to Sockets for a site.
The DeviceSnapshot fields contains data for Sockets and their links. The same DeviceSnapshot infrastructure is used for VPN users and for sites, and some of the fields are only relevant to users or sites.
These are the details that the DeviceSnaphsot field can return for the query:
- id - unique internal Cato ID for the Socket
- name - this field is used in SiteSnapshot > Users > Devices
- identifier - this field is used in SiteSnapshot > Users > Devices
- connected - a boolean value that indicates if the site is connected to the Cato Cloud
- haRole - shows if this is the primary or secondary Socket in high availability mode
- interfaces - shows real-time data for the WAN links (outbound traffic) (array with nested queries and fields)
- lastConnected - timestamp for when the Socket connected to the PoP
- lastDuration - total amount of time that the Socket has been connected to the PoP
- lastPopID - the ID of the PoP that the Socket is connected to
- lastPopName - the PoP name that the Socket is connected to
- metrics - real-time traffic metrics and data for the Socket (array with nested queries and fields)
- recentConnections - data related to the most recent completed traffic flows (array with nested queries and fields)
- type - shows the Socket model or vSocket type
- uptimeSeconds - shows the number of seconds that this Socket has been active
- socketInfo - shows data related to the Socket, such as version and serial number
- interfacesLinkState - shows real-time data of all the Socket links (array with nested queries and fields)
- osType - operating system of the Socket
- osVersion - version of the Socket operating system
- version - Socket version
- versionNumber - Socket major version
- releaseGroup - shows the release group for the site
- mfaExpirationTime - this field is used in SiteSnapshot > Users > Devices
The ID field shows the internal Cato ID for the Socket.
The Connected field is a boolean value that shows true when the site connected to the Cato Cloud.
The HaRole field shows contains data related to high availability mode for the Socket. The primary Socket is active and the secondary one is passive.
The Interfaces fields shows data for the WAN interfaces. The field uses an array with nested queries.
For more about the Devices > Interfaces fields for AccountSnapshot, see Cato API - AccountSnapshot > Sites > Devices > Interfaces.
The LastConnected field is for active connections, and shows the timestamp when the Socket initiated the connection to the PoP.
The LastDuration field shows the total amount of time that the Socket is actively connected to the PoP.
The Socket is connected to the PoP with this LastPopID.
Shows the name of the PoP that the Socket is connected to.
The Metrics field shows the traffic analytics for the Socket. These are the Socket data that you can see:
- duration - total amount of time for the Socket data
- granularity - duration in seconds for a single metrics bucket
- bytesDownstream - total downstream traffic (from the Cato Cloud to the Socket)
- bytesUpstream - total upstream traffic (from the Socket to the Cato Cloud)
- bytesTotal - total traffic for the Socket
- lostDownstream - number of packets lost for downstream traffic
- lostDownstreamPcnt - percent of packets lost for downstream traffic
- lostUpstream - number of packets lost for upstream traffic
- lostUpstreamPcnt - percent of packets lost for upstream traffic
- jitterUptstream - jitter for upstream traffic (difference in time delay in milliseconds (ms) between data packets)
- jitterDownstream - jitter for downstream traffic (difference in time delay in milliseconds (ms) between data packets)
- packetsDownstream - total downstream packets
- packetsUpstream - total upstream packets
- packetsDiscardedDownstream - total packets discarded for downstream traffic
- packetsDiscardedUpstream - total packets discarded for upstream traffic
- rtt - round-trip time from the Socket to the Cato Cloud
The Device > RecentConnections field shows data related to the most recent traffic flow. These are the details that this field can return for a query:
- duration - total amount of time for the query data
- interfaceName - Name for the port in the Cato Management Application
- deviceName - Serial number for the Socket
- lastConnected - Shows the time stamp when the flow initiated the connection to the Socket
- popID - The ID of the PoP that the traffic flow was connected to
- popName - The name of the PoP that the traffic flow was connected to
- remoteIP - IP address of the PoP that the link is connected to
- remoteIPInfo - IP address, ISP, and geographical information related to the PoP that the traffic flow was connected to
Recent Connections > RemoteIPInfo
The RecentConnections > RemoteIPInfo fields shows data related to the IP address, ISP, and physical location of the PoP that the WAN link is connected to. These are the details for the fields:
- ip - IP address of the WAN connection to the PoP
- countryCode - code for the physical location of the PoP (based on IP address geo-location)
- countryName - country that is the physical location of the PoP (based on IP address geo-location)
- city - city where the PoP is located (based on IP address geo-location)
- state - state where the PoP is located (based on IP address geo-location)
- provider - ISP provider for the last-mile connection between the Cato Cloud and the PoP
- latitude - latitude of the PoP (based on IP address geo-location)
- longitude - longitude of the PoP (based on IP address geo-location)
The type field shows the model of a physical Socket or the cloud environment for the vSocket. These settings are configured in the Cato Management Application (Configuration > Site > General).
The uptimeSeconds field shows the total time (in seconds) that this Socket has been active.
The socketInfo field shows data about the Socket, such as version number and serial number. These are the details for the fields:
- id - unique ID for Socket (shown in Socket WebUIAbout > Device id)
- serial - serial number for the Socket
- isPrimary - for HA configurations, when this boolean value is true, this the primary Socket
- platform - Shows Socket type:
- not_set - no platform set for the Socket
- VM - legacy value
- X1 - legacy value
- X1500 - X1500 Socket
- NATIVE - legacy value
- X1500_BR2 - legacy value
- X1700 - X1700 Socket
- AWS1500 - AWS vSocket
- RPI64 - legacy value
- AZ1500 - Azure vSocket
- ESX1500 - VMware ESX vSocket
- version - hardware version number that is currently installed on the Socket
- versionUpdateTime - timestamp when the Socket upgraded to the current hardware version
The interfacesLinkState field shows that status of all the ports in the Socket. The data for this query is similar to the Monitor tab in the Socket WebUI. These are the details that this field can return for a query:
- ID - the ID for the specific Socket port, for example LAN1 or LAN2
- Up - when this boolean value is true, then the link for the port is up
- MediaIn - when this boolean value is true, then a cable is connected to the Socket port
- LinkSpeed - shows the maximum bandwidth configured for the link
- Duplex - shows the duplex mode for the link
The osType field shows the operating system for the Socket.
The osVersion field shows the operating system version for the Socket.
The version field shows the Socket that is installed.
The versionNumber field shows the major Socket version that is installed.
The releaseGroup field shows the release group for new Socket versions for this site.