New Features & Enhancements
- Socket High Availability Resiliency Enhancement: This feature enhances Socket connectivity and resiliency during a failover, and greatly minimizes interruptions/disconnects for applications and traffic flows.
- When traffic fails over between the Sockets, the secondary Socket follows the primary Socket and uses the same PoP for the tunnels. This maintain sessions and states to minimize disruptions for end-users.
- Supported for Socket version 10.0 and higher (not supported for vSockets). Socket 10.0 will be gradually deployed over the next few weeks.
- This feature is enabled by default when Sockets upgrade to this version.
- Update to API Schema: The schema for the Cato API is updated to include new API Calls. The new updated version of the schema has no impact on accounts that continue to use previous versions. Read more.
- Added scalar version to the beginning of the schema with the version number as a comment
- Added jitterUpstream and jitterDownstream fields to accountMetrics
- Socket WebUI Direct Access from the Cato Management Application: The Topology and Socket Configuration windows now contain links to open and automatically log in to the Socket WebUI. Read more.
Cato Client Releases
- iOS VPN Client: The iOS VPN Client v4.3.1 is now available in to download from the App Store.
- Resolved issue with SSO on iOS 14
- Bug fixes
- IPS Signatures:
- Malware - Sality (Enhancement)
- Application Database:
- SAP_DIAG (Enhancement)
Knowledge Base Updates
Support Tickets Resolved
- #48881, #53381, #55602, #59170, #59308