New Features & Enhancements
- Authentication for Corporate Devices: The Device Authentication feature lets you enforce a policy that only allows authorized corporate devices to connect to the network. Read more.
- Upload public signing certificates to the Cato Management Application
- Only allow access for devices with signed certificates
- Restrict remote access based on the device operating system
- Configure separate device policies for specific VPN users
- Renaming the Firewall App for TLS Traffic: We changed the name of the HTTPS application in the Cato Management Application firewall to TLS, and there is no impact or functional change. This change will be applied to all firewall rules with the HTTPS application.
- Prague, Czech Republic: We upgraded the PoP in Prague and we are providing better service for connections to this PoP.
- IPS Signatures:
- Malware – Mozi (New)
- CVE-2020-10148 (New)
- UNIX password file retrieval attempt (New)
- Malicious PHP file upload (New)
- CVE-2020-9374 (New)
- Linksys RE6500 Remote Code Execution (New)
- CVE-2019-19824 (New)
- CVE-2020-25042 (New)
- Ncrack Scanner (New)
- CVE-2021-1647 (New)
Knowledge Base Updates
- X1700 & X1500 Socket Hardware Guides
- Controlling Certified Corporate Devices
- Distributing Device Certificates
Support Tickets Resolved
- #50575, #51203, #60134, #66481, #64658, #65432, #65546, #66037, #66235, #66499, #66593, #66780, #66943, #66944, #66976, #67100, #68634
Please sign in to leave a comment.