New Features & Enhancements
- Azure vSocket High Availability: Provides redundancy for vSockets within an Azure site. Read more.
- vSockets operate in active/passive mode
- Supported for Socket version 11.0 and higher
- Update to API Schema: The schema for the Cato API is updated to include new API Calls. The API schema version 40 has no impact on accounts that continue to use previous versions. We added new fields to accountMetrics > Timeseries, accountSnapshot > Sites, and accountSnapshot > Users. Read more.
Cato Client Releases
- Windows VPN Client v4.7: Starting on Feb. 28th, we will start the gradual release of the Windows VPN Client version 4.7. This version includes:
- Automatic Client log upload: The Cato Windows Client now automatically uploads logs to the Cato Cloud to monitor and analyze Client performance. To disable this feature, please contact Support.
- Bug fixes:
- Improved functionality with forced TCP connections (ENG-14792, ENG-14912, ENG-16272)
- Problems with the Client detecting Office Mode (ENG-14328)
- For Windows 10, if the computer entered sleep mode, occasionally the system crashed (ENG-14451)
- The uptime time counter for the Client reset to 00:00:00 after 24 hours (ENG-14462)
- Automatic upgrade didn't work for Windows 2012 R2 (ENG-14669)
- Performance improvements:
- Native support for 64-bit OS
- Changed from Winsock to native Windows API
- IPS Signatures:
- OS Command Injection (Enhancement)
- CVE-2020-17140 (New)
- CVE-2020-16952 (New)
- Application Database:
- Kerberos (Enhancement)
- Cisco Meraki Cloud (Enhancement)
Knowledge Base Updates
Support Tickets Resolved
- #42543, #55592, #62247, #62295, #62456, #64358, #67388, #67693, #68152, #68422, #68638, #68721, #68733, #69320, #70125
Please sign in to leave a comment.