New Features & Enhancements
- Enhanced SDP Client Troubleshooting Capabilities: These capabilities let Cato seamlessly and proactively troubleshoot SDP Clients to help improve stability, performance, and end user experience. Read more.
- Requires Windows SDP Client 4.7 and higher. Support for the macOS SDP Client is coming soon.
- The total amount of uploaded data is about 1 MB per day.
- To manage this feature, go to Global Settings > VPN Settings > Client Logs Policy.
- Cato vSockets Now Support BGP: Azure, AWS, and ESX vSockets now support BGP.
- No Socket version upgrade is required.
- Currently not supported for HA configurations.
- IPS Signatures:
- Malware – Emotet (Enhancement)
- OS Injection (Enhancement)
- Application Database:
- TeamViewer (Enhancement)
- Google Sites (Enhancement)
Knowledge Base Updates
- Managing the Clients Log Policy
- Configuring an AWS vSocket Site
- Understanding the Release Cycle for the Cato Windows Client
Support Tickets Resolved
- #40270, #66886, #67091, #68291, #69242, #70833, #71071
Please sign in to leave a comment.