Skip to main content
Product Update - April 19th, 2021
New Features & Enhancements
- New auditFeed API Query: The auditFeed query helps you analyze actions taken by admins in the Cato Management Application, similar to the System > Audit Trail window. Read more.
- Update to IKEv2 Encryption (Starting April 25, 2021): When a site is configured with GCM for the Encryption algorithm (AES GCM 128 or AES GCM 256), GCM provides the integrity algorithm.
- For sites configured with an AES GCM encryption algorithm, the Integrity algorithm will be set to Automatic. There is no impact on traffic or services.
- Improved Troubleshooting for Azure HA: For Azure vSockets in high availability (HA) configuration, now you can ping the floating IP for the vSockets.
- Requires socket version 11.0.5930 or higher
- IPS Signatures:
- Bash Injection (Enhancement)
- Cold Fusion Directory Traversal
- Application Database:
- Commvault (New)
- Druva (New)
- Windows Autopilot (New)
- Windows Update (Enhancement)
- Azure Active Directory Connect Health (Enhancement)
- Microsoft Azure (Enhancement)
- Viber (New)
Knowledge Base Updates
Support Tickets Resolved
- #70593, #72912, #75937, #76109, #76414, #76828, #76855, #77544
Was this article helpful?