- Minneapolis, United States: A new Cato PoP is now available in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
- Security enhancement to the Cato Cloud: Starting on May 30th, the Cato Cloud will gradually block Internet outbound traffic on ports 135, 137, 138, 139, and 445 (Dcom, NetBios, and SMB).
- No action is required on your part.
- There is no change or impact to WAN traffic.
- For more information, see this article: FAQ - Security Change to the Cato Cloud (May 30, 2021).
- IPS Signatures:
- CRLF Injection (Enhancement)
- Application Database:
- Vidyo (New)
- Webex (Enhancement)
Support Tickets Resolved
- #67600, #70556, #78294, #78743, #86260, #86639, #87337, #87664
Please sign in to leave a comment.