Skip to main content
Product Update - June 14th, 2021
New Features & Enhancements
- New Display Name for HTTP Firewall Application: We changed the name of the HTTP application in the Cato Management Application firewall to HTTP(S) to better describe the application classification.
- This is a cosmetic change and there is no impact on traffic for your account
- This change applies to all firewall rules with the HTTP application
- HTTP(S) application includes traffic on ports 80 and 443
- TLS application includes TLS traffic on all ports
- Cato Management Application Email Alerts Support Subdomains: Links inside email alerts and notifications from the Cato Management Application now support subdomains for each account.
- Admins use the subdomain to log in to the Cato Management Application
- For Cato resellers, see this FAQ for more about using email links for customer accounts.
- New PoP Announcements for Changes to PoP IP Ranges: We updated the IP ranges for the following PoPs:
- Singapore: Added IP range 18.104.22.168/24
- Amsterdam, Netherlands: Added IP range 22.214.171.124/24
- Austria: IP range 126.96.36.199/24 is now serviced through Munich (previously through Frankfurt)
- IPS Signatures:
- CVE-2021-21985 + CVE-2021-21986 - vSphere Client Remote Code Execution
- Malware - Duhini (New)
- Malware - Napisy24 (New)
- HTTP Directory Traversal (Enhancement)
- Local File inclusion (Enhancement)
- Apache Solr Arbitrary File Read
- Fanwei Cloud Bridge e-Bridge-arbitrary file read
- LiteSpeed Web Server Enterprise Command Injection
- Application Database:
- HTTP(S) (Enhancement) - see announcement above in New Features
Support Tickets Resolved
- #76059, #77390, #77543, #77811, #78413, #78423, #78846, #80598, #81976, #82435, #84388, #84791, #85352, #85371, #85634, #85660, #86522, #87790, #88204, #88902, #88907
Was this article helpful?