New Features & Enhancements
- New eventsFeed API Query: The eventsFeed API query provides integration for all events generated by activities related to networking, security, Sockets, Cato Clients, and more. This query is intended for high volume analysis and shows information and data that you can use instead of the Log Exporter feature. Read more.
- Queries up to 75,000 events per minute and over 4 million per hour
- Query events over multiple accounts
- Data for this query is stored for 7 days and then deleted
- Reminder - New Login Experience for Cato Management Application: We recently added a new login page for the Cato Management Application (https://cc2.catonetworks.com/login). Admins enter their username (email address) and then they are redirected to the login page for the account subdomain. Read more.
- IPS Signatures:
- Malware - Trojan lazarus C&C (New)
- Comtrend ADSL Router Remote DNS Change
- PHP Study Remote Code Execution
- Netlink Router Remote Code Execution
- PHP Vulnerability Scanner
- Application Database:
- WhatsApp (Enhancement)
Support Tickets Resolved
- #94292, #95077, #95343, #95915, #96784
Please sign in to leave a comment.