New Features & Enhancements
- New Block List for RPF Rules: We are adding the option to the new Cato Management Application to define a Remote Port Forwarding (RPF) rule to only block sources that are specifically configured in a block list and allow all other traffic. Read more.
- Change of Email Address for Product Updates: Starting on December 26th, 2021, we are changing the email address of the Product Updates to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Currently the Product Updates are sent from no‑email@example.com
Cato SDP Client Releases
- End of Support for Linux Ubuntu 14: Reminder that starting on January 1st, 2022, Cato will no longer support Linux Ubuntu 14 platforms, and we are asking our customers to upgrade their platforms before then. After January 1st, we can’t guarantee the connectivity, performance, or supportability for Clients on Linux Ubuntu 14 platforms.
- IPS Signatures:
- Metasploit Meterpreter (Enhancement)
- Application Database:
- Facetime (Enhancement)
Knowledge Base Updates
Support Tickets Resolved
- #109145, #110156, #111312, #111354, #111988, #116082, #118256, #121343, #122009, #125918, #126670, #127477, #130091, #127877, #129535, #129612, #129856, #129963, #130068, #130125, #130407, #130429
The email Product Update incorrectly stated that the change of email for Product Updates to firstname.lastname@example.org would start on January 1st 2022.
Instead, this change started on December 26th, 2021.
Sorry for the confusion.
Please sign in to leave a comment.