New Features & Enhancements
- Improvements to TLS Inspection Implicit Bypass: For some applications that implicitly bypassed TLS Inspection (such as Dropbox) are now inspected when accessed from an Internet browser. Read more.
- Security Enhancement to Application Control Policy (CASB) to Block QUIC and GQUIC: When you initially enable the policy, a rule is automatically added to the top of Internet firewall rulebase that blocks QUIC and GQUIC traffic. This follows Cato’s security best practices.
- If necessary, you can edit this rule based on the requirements of your account
- IPS Signatures:
- Malware - Clop (Enhancement)
- TLS Inspection: The following applications are now inspected when accessed from a browser:
- Google applications (Enhancement)
- Google Drive (Enhancement)
- Microsoft General (Enhancement)
- Microsoft Live (Enhancement)
- Microsoft Azure (Enhancement)
- Dropbox (Enhancement)
Please sign in to leave a comment.