New Features & Enhancements
- SDP Users Can Enjoy SSO Simplicity and with Security of Never-Off/Always-On: Cato Clients now support the ability to authenticate with Single Sign-On (SSO) and at same time the Client Access Connectivity policy is set to Never-Off for Windows and Always-On for macOS. Read more.
- Minimum supported Client versions are Windows Client v5.3, and macOS Client v5.0
- You can configure SSO and Never-Off/Always-On for the entire account or for specific SDP users
- New Anti-Malware Allowlist: We are enhancing the Anti-Malware policy with a new Allowlist screen that lets you easily define rules to bypass Anti-Malware scans (Security > Anti-Malware > Allowlist). For example, you can allowlist traffic for sensitive devices that can experience issues with these scans. Read more.
- The Allowlist rules are applied to the Anti-Malware engines before the Protection Policy rules
- For accounts that aren’t experiencing issues with Anti-Malware scans, it’s not necessary to create new allowlist rules
- Enhancement for LDAP Directory Services: You can select the AD Provider for LDAP services in the Cato Managment Application (Access > Directory Services > Edit Directory Service). Read more.
- IPS Signatures:
- Malware - Rclone (New)
- Malware - Lockbit (Enhancement)
- Application Database:
- DNS over HTTPS - DoH (Enhancement)
- Application Control Policy:
- Gmail - Add attachment (Enhancement)
- OneDrive Business & SharePoint – Download (Enhancement)
- OneDrive Personal – Download (Enhancement)
- Skype and MS Teams - Upload (Enhancement)
Please sign in to leave a comment.