CyberTalk: The Security Update
Welcome to a video series intended to raise awareness of cybersecurity issues beyond what is simply in the latest newsfeed.
In this series, Robin Johns and Bill Carter discuss the top Security items that every cyber team needs to know to help keep them aware of what is happening in the wider security space, and more importantly, how Cato helps keep you protected.
In today's episode, we discuss the following topics:
- SQL: Wake Up Maggie!
- The Maggie malware creates a backdoor in Microsoft SQL servers, leaving companies potentially vulnerable. Are you?
- ProxyNotShell: You've Got Bugs
- Microsoft Exchange Servers were found to have 2 zero-day vulnerabilities being exploited, allowing access to privesc and RCE. Do you trust emails from inside your organisation?
- The Verdict Is In: CISOs and Fiscal Responsibility
- A recent court case verdict finds a former CSO personally liable for covering information related to a breach. How does this change the way we look at Security?
- My coffee tastes Phishy: the service industry goes dark
- The Caffeine Phishing-as-a-Service (PhaaS) platform makes it easier than ever to launch widespread attacks. Are your employees ready?
Watch it here: