Socket Deployment Guides
These are the available hardware guides for the X1700, X1600 and X1500 Sockets.
Version 3.1 of the X1700 Socket guide includes the Socket power specifications and updated instructions to install add-on cards
- Version 1.0.1 of the X1600 Socket guide includes updated description for the port LEDs
Version 4.3 of the X1500 Socket guide includes an updated procedure to configure a static IP address for the WAN link
Version 4.2 of the X1500 Socket guide includes a description of the rear panel ports for both Socket models, and updates to setting the site bandwidth
- Version 1.0 of the X1600 Socket guide with rack mounting information
- Version 3.0 of the X1700 Socket guide includes the X1700B model released in December 2022
- Version 2.2 of the X1700 Socket guide includes a description of the front panel LEDs and USB ports, and updates to setting the site bandwidth
- Version 2.1 of the X1700 Socket guide and version 4.1 of the X1500 Socket guide includes port requirements for upgrading to a new Socket version.
Version 2.0 of the X1700 Socket guide includes the 4x10 Gbps fiber add-on.
Rack Mounting Guides
These are the available guides for installing the X1700 and X1500 Sockets in a server rack. The X1700 Socket models use the same rack mounting guide.
There are two guides for the X1500 Socket models:
For more information about identifying the X1500 Socket model, see Overview of Reimaging Cato Sockets.
- Mounting the X1500 Socket in a Rack.pdf8 MB
- Socket_X1500_Deployment_Guide_4_3.pdf900 KB
- X1500_X1500B_Socket_Dual_Model_Rack_Mounting_Kit_v1_1.pdf1 MB
- Socket_X1700_Deployment_Guide_3_1_1.pdf2 MB
- X1500-Data-Sheet.pdf400 KB
- X1600-Data-Sheet.pdf100 KB
- X1700-Data-Sheet.pdf1 MB
- Socket_X1600_Deployment_Guide_1_0_1.pdf4 MB